Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Fun


Flowers! Succulents! Herbs!
Mia and I put together two porch rail boxes, Ben did a really cool succulent arrangement and I planted some herbs (chives, cilantro, basil, rosemary, oregano and parsley) and an aloe plant.  Dinner tonight consists of all things from the farmer's market - a sausage and veggie dish I made up - here's hoping it tastes good!  Mia is a little under the weather - I think she might be dehydrated as she's complaining about her tummy being upset but there aren't any other symptoms and eating isn't bothering her.  I'm sure she'll bounce back quickly but we are going to skip the pool today just in case.  Over all it's been a wonderful weekend!

Update:
Turns out I didn't make the dish up it was one stored really, really far back in my memory - turns out it was a ratatouille and Ben did an awesome job cooking it.  The sausage he used was a czech style sausage and was very good.  I can't wait to get it again - next time I think I'll use it in a breakfast casserole.

No comments:

Post a Comment