Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just an ordinary day


The squirt and I hung out today just cleaning, organizing, doing laundry and other ordinary stuff.  We started working on Ben's father's day present and set up a "dining area".  I decided that eating at an actual table was much more important to me than having my sewing machine set up all the time.  Eating in front of the tv was getting really, really old so I picked up another rug (to avoid potential food stains on the carpet), some more folding chairs, threw a table cloth on the folding table and added a napkin holder - voila - a dining room area!  LOL

Ben and Mia have started working on more math together - she loves numbers (that definitely came from her daddy because all they do is confuse me :-P).

Tomorrow is supposed to be our Dallas trip but the weather report is iffy so I'll make that decision in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment