Friday, August 23, 2013

Last week and last weekend...

...before Mia starts Kindergarten.  It's soooo hard to believe that in just 4 short days my "baby" will be walking into a school building, going into a classroom, finding her seat and beginning her educational journey.  I'm nervous, terrified, pretty much beside myself but in all honesty extremely excited for her (course that doesn't mean that I haven't been kept up all night with my thoughts racing)!

I've been staying busy going thru the board I started on Pinterest so long ago as to ideas for her first day ... the day that felt like it was decades away and yet is here now.... and narrowed it down and gotten to work!  I'm hoping her first day goes as great as possible and that she is completely taken with school and as excited as I am for this next chapter in her life.

Here are some sneak peaks at what I've been working on ... I'll reveal what they are after Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment