Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kindergarten Day 2


Day 2 of Kindergarten complete!  My silly girl wore a circle skirt made by me along with the matching headband.  Rest time was a little bit of an issue again today but not terribly so as she came home with the color white and a smilie face.

She is quite exhausted so dinner was a fight and a half.  I'm thinking that this is probably not a good week to try and introduce new foods... I'll probably lay off and only cook things I know she'll eat for the rest of the week (and probably next week too).

Two more days of school and then she is out Monday for Labor Day.   With the big changes this week we decided it would be best to just stay home and chill for the holiday weekend, but I'm sure we'll check out some more of the local antique shops (one of the ones downtown has 3 stories - we still have two left to explore!) and maybe go for a hike in Cameron Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment