Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A trip to Alabama, Mia's 5th birthday and the last T-Ball game

Mia and I just got back last week from spending a week in Alabama.  It was a whirlwind week as we tried to fit in plans with everyone possible.  It was crazy busy but definitely fun!

Mia turned 5!  We celebrated with all of our family in Alabama and then she and Ben and I had a "just us" celebration on her actual birthday complete with a trip to Sea World!!!  Generally we get her a membership to something for her birthday but with school starting we decided we would take a family trip to Sea World in San Antonio instead.  We had an absolute blast!!! We were at the park from 10 that morning until they closed at 9.  Unfortunately my phone decided to act up and killed my battery by about noon so there are very few pictures of the day.


The last t-ball game was last night along with a pizza party.  Mia was sooo super excited about her medal!  It reminded me that I had found my medal from t-ball when we were packing the house but I can't remember what I did with it.  I'm going to try and find it so I can show her.

Life is still going well.  We are meeting new friends and finding our way around.  We are all adjusting to the tiny space that is the apartment.  It doesn't seem too bad until I start sewing or Ben is working on his current project but we are all making the best of it.

Ben's job has gotten pretty crazy the last two weeks, but hopefully they will find a balance soon.  

Mia starts school in 11 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment