Monday, June 3, 2013

Gorgeous Morning, Reading and the Pool


This morning we woke up to an absolutely gorgeous blue sky and after breakfast could not bring ourselves to do anything other than to head to the pool.  Next thing Mia and I knew it was almost 2 in the afternoon and well past lunch time.  But with the weather as beautiful as it was we only came back to the apartment long enough to eat lunch, clean up and get dinner started.

New month = New short term goals.  One of my goals for this month is to finally read some of the parenting books I've had sitting around.  I read like 7 novels last month - surely I can read a few parenting books!  So in between spurts of playing with Mia in the pool I started reading one of the books.  It has so far been really interesting and I have already found some areas that I need to think about/work on.

I made another new recipe for dinner tonight - Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken ... here's hoping it turned out yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment