Tuesday, February 25, 2014

So far behind...

I am so far behind on blogging.  With tons of school stuff and gearing up for another craft show I'll catch up soon but probably not this week.

We've had about 3 weeks of sickness around here including Mia's first ever ear infection which has been resistant to antibiotics so far.  We are heading back for our third doctors appointment this afternoon.  She was able to return to school yesterday (finally 24 hours without a fever) but she still can't hear very well.  :(  She cracks me up about her school.  She felt terrible but was still upset with me because I "made her lose her basketball" (the kids get a paper basketball with their name on it put on the wall for the "Never Been Absent").  Needless to say I didn't dare mentioned that she missed crazy sock day too.

We enjoyed a great visit from a Bama friend this weekend and ran ourselves ragged - all the great restaurants, Austin and the zoo kept us busy.   I'll post pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment