Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Can't get enough of new...

Ha!  Actually, I'm not gonna lie, I can definitely get enough of it.  But it's all good.  Ben is off to San Diego for work.  Business trips have always been stressful to me but especially this time.  New place, new town, new people, far from family.  You don't realize just how much comfort can be derived from something as simple as the normal creaks of your house until it's gone.  I'm a big girl tho.  Mia and I are going to have a blast.  I'm burying my anxiety in productivity.  Just today I've put up what feels like a thousand new listings in my etsy shop.  All in all I am super thankful for Ben's job and his opportunity to visit somewhere he's never been before.  And for the girl time with Mia which I guarantee you will be filled with coloring, girly movies (albeit disneys) and simple food (tonight we had fishsticks LOL).  Life is good.  I do my best to never forget that.




No comments:

Post a Comment